© Copyright River of Life Counseling
HOW TELEMENTAL HEALTH WORKS
River of Life Christian Counseling offers telemental health services to our clients. This optional virtual solution is an alternative to coming into the office to receive counseling
* These virtual services are completed via secure video conference or telephone sessions.
* Clients must provide internet access and a valid email address.
* Use your smart phone, tablet or computer.
* You, the client/guardian, will receive an e-mail from River of Life Christian Counseling with a private link to be opened in a Zoom web browser or in the Zoom app
* Zoom is secure communication through River of Life Christian Counseling; however, you are strongly encouraged to take caution to protect your privacy with regard to your location during the online therapy session.
TO OPT INTO TELEMENTAL HEALTH
***Each individual client will need to sign and date a separate informed consent form for telemental health***
Informed consent for phone-video counseling.pdf
Size : 65.44 Kb
Type : pdf